Kick start your construction training...
At the Academy, you’re able to gain confidence by familiarising yourself with equipment, materials, practices and expectations, preparing you for the workforce or allowing you to improve on existing skills.
Government funding support is available for this course. Your completed pre-apprenticeship will also provide credit towards your formal studies if you go on to an apprenticeship.
Pathways into this qualification
- Year 10, 11 or 12 school students
- Recent school leavers
Pathways from this qualification
Having achieving this qualification, candidates may choose to enrol in further education such as:
- CPC33020 Certificate III in Brick and Blocklaying
- CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30920 Certificate III in Scaffolding
During the training program, candidates can be assessed in various methods and locations. Our unique training strategies are flexible to cater for every individuals needs and requirements during their training. Assessment methods may include:
- Direct observations of the candidate performing tasks in the workplace
- Completion of activities or projects relevant to the qualification
- Co-assessment with workplace supervisors
- Written assessments and oral questioning