EWPA Yellow Card
The EWP Operator Licence is proof of completion in one or more modules in various types of EWPs. There are five different EWP training modules plus a transport module.
The modules include:
- Vertical Lift VL
- Trailer lift TL
- Truck Mounted Lift TM
- Transporting (Load restraint) T
- Course Cost - $265.00
- Less CTF Subsidy* - $185.50
- Total Fee Payable - $79.50
Please call the Academy for course availability and details:
WHY DO I NEED A YELLOW CARD?
Every State and Territory in Australia has in place an Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) or have adopted the new Work Health and Safety Act 2011, which aims to protect the health, safety and welfare of people at work. In these Acts, it is clearly stated that there is a duty of care to ensure workplace safety.
Whilst these are all classed as EWPs, each one is very different in use and safe operation. The EWPA ‘Yellow Card’ developed by the EWPA in consultation with members and industry. The intention of this program is to assist operators, employers, equipment owners and manufacturers to comply with the OHS / WHS & regulation.
- The ‘Yellow Card’ provides evidence that the operators of specific types of EWPs have been trained in the safe use of that type of work platform.
- The supplier, employer and user all have documentary evidence of the training received. This can be verified on the EWPA website.