Attaining a high risk licence will bring higher rewards.
- Qualified licenced Scaffolder (Basic and Intermediate licence) in construction and mining industries.
- Qualified licenced dogman (course includes dogman licence)
Pathways into this qualification
Having previously completed a construction qualification such as (not essential):
- CPC20120 Certificate II in Construction
- CPC20220 Certificate II in Construction pathways
- Have sufficient work experience performing construction duties
Pathways from this qualification
Having achieved this qualification, candidates may choose to enrol in further education such as:
- CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
During the training program, candidates can be assessed in various methods and locations. Our unique training strategies are flexible to cater to every individual's needs and requirements during their training. Assessment methods may include:
- Direct observations of the candidate performing tasks in the workplace
- Completion of activities or projects relevant to the qualification
- Co-assessment with workplace supervisors
- Written assessments and oral questioning
Traineeships: 12-24 months
The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.