Kick start your construction training...
This qualification provides a construction outcome for year 11 & 12 school students whilst completing academic schooling.
Trade Academy Western Australia are passionate about the quality of Australia's next generation of tradesmen and women. We believe delivering VETiS programs lay solid foundations at a grassroots level, bringing a positive, exciting, hands-on experience via the traditional schooling pathway. Trade Academy Western Australia aspires to build relationships with schools and their VET representatives to provide construction programs alongside their academic studies. Whether it's a short course for years 9 &10 or an accredited construction program for years 11 & 12, Trade Academy Western Australia have scope to assist with all of your schools aspirations.
Pathways into this qualification
- Current year 11 or 12 school student
Pathways from this qualification
Having achieving this qualification, candidates may choose to enrol in further education such as:
- CPC33020 Certificate III in Brick and Blocklaying
- CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC31320 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
During the training program, candidates can be assessed in various methods and locations. Our unique training strategies are flexible to cater for every individuals needs and requirements during their training. Assessment methods may include:
- Direct observations of the candidate performing tasks in the workplace
- Completion of activities or projects relevant to the qualification
- Co-assessment with workplace supervisors
- Written assessments and oral questioning